- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- 3200.00 - 8000.00 INR
- High Quality Quartz Powder is used as a raw material for producing glass and ceramic and construction and fillet material in paint industry and treating water.
- Neutral Refractory
- 1.4 W/m-k Watt/Meter/K (w/(m.k)
- silicon dioxide (SIO2)
Quartz powder is a chemical composition of silicon dioxide (SIO2) and silica percentage is >99% and whiteness is >92.
High Quality Quartz Powder is acknowledged for its milky white appearance, excellent wear resistance properties, unique hardness level and stable chemical attributes. this mineral has low thermal expansion co efficiency and good dielectric characteristics. This mineral has good dispersion level and it can resist acid and alkali. Crystals of quartz has distinctive piezoelectric property that indicates about their electric voltage generation ability under high pressure. Stiffness of quartz powder and diamond is quite similar. This chemically inert mineral can endure high temperature. It is present in nature.i have a plant for manufacturing quartz powder at Gujarat and rajsthan so packaging and microns sizes is available as per customer requirement.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3000 Per Month
- 25 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- As per customer requirement
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B No. S-128, Tirupati Plazs, 8-A National Highway, Lalpar, Morbi, Morbi, Gujarat, 363642, India